Quilters love these decorative threads for machine quilting and they are excellent for machine embroidery.
The added benefit of a generous 1100 metre spool makes it possible to finish your design with minimum spool changes and thread breaks.
Conveniently packaged with a thread retainer base. Gently remove base to release thread for sewing & replace base when ready to lock thread tails for storage.
25 discontinued colours are still available. Please inquire.
- Ideal when a touch of jazz & sparkle is required for machine quilting.
- Also suitable for machine lace making
- Excellent for embroidery embellishment
- Fun for freeform embroidery & thread painting
- Choose Gold 5606 & Silver 5728 as great mock metallic substitutes for true metallic threads when stitching on items that will be subject to frequent use.
It is important to note that, unlike rayon thread, polyester thread retains it’s strength when wet. This makes it the ideal choice for quilting when a touch of glitz is desired. The single lines of quilting stitching will hold, with out breaking, when the quilt is washed.
- Aurilux is machine washable and colour fast under normal laundering conditions.
- Avoid the use of chlorine bleach as it may damage some thread colours.
- Press with a cool iron